Get the most out of your membership
✔ Courteous, well-trained and experienced staff
✔ First-class service with a promise to deliver just that
✔ Offices around the world offering local support
✔ Our own assistance company, InterGlobal Assistance
✔ In-patient bills paid direct to the medical provider
✔ Prompt reimbursement of out-patient claims
✔ MyMembership portal for corporate groups
Get the most out of your UltraCare membership
An UltraCare international health insurance plan means you are backed by medical professionals that can provide the best assistance when you need it most. If you need to make a claim on your insurance plan, or you need to make changes to your plan, you will find our professional staff helpful and efficient.
You will find your local office contact details here.
All the information you require at your fingertips
If you have an individual or family private health insurance plan, you will find all the information you need regarding your plan, including making a claim, in the Downloads section.
If you are a member of a corporate or group scheme, and you have been given log-in details to our MyMembership portal, you will be able to access the documents relating to your group’s plan.
- Carry your membership card at all times
- Familiarise yourself with the cover provided under your plan
- Ensure that your dependants or business colleagues are aware of your international private medical insurance arrangements.
- Contact the International Helpline for pre-authorisation if in-patient or daycare medical treatment is required
- When submitting an out-patient claim, make sure that both you and the medical practitioner attending you have completed all the sections on your claim form
- Include receipts and itemised bills with your claim form for out-patient reimbursement claims
- Quote your plan number and membership number in all correspondence
Freedom to choose your preferred hospital
With UltraCare international healthcare insurance, you are free to have your medical treatment at your preferred medical facility. If you have access to our regional network of medical providers, you will be able to receive out-patient healthcare without the need to first pay for your treatment and then claim for reimbursement from us. Check your plan documents for details.
If you want to contact us regarding any aspect of your insurance plan click here.