Whether you are interested in taking out a plan or you already have one, use this area to download copies of brochures, forms and policy documentation.
Using the download area
Documents differ from country to country. If you are already a member please select the office that administers your plan. If you are looking for more information about taking out cover, please select the country that you require cover in or choose ‘Worldwide’ if that country is not listed. Then select the product, the year (in which your policy was purchased) and finally select the document type.
I’m not sure which type of document I need
- Application Form Form to complete and submit to apply for cover
- Claims Procedures Information on how to make a claim
- Claims Form Form to complete and submit for reimbursement of medical fees
- Plan Guide Full description of cover plus what’s excluded from cover
- Policy summary Key facts regarding the cover provided under each plan
- Table of benefits Full description of plan benefits and their financial limits
- Client update Changes to plans which take effect at renewal for members
What if I belong to a corporate or group scheme?
If you are part of a company scheme you may have been given log-in details to our MyMembership portal to access your plan documents. Contact your group secretary or plan administrator for more information.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please contact us.